The natural approach to rejuvenating your mind, body and spirit.
Benefits of Massage
A Massage Therapy can have profound effects on your physical, mental and emotional states. Here’s how….
• Physically relaxes the body
• Calms the nervous system
• Loosens tight muscles
• Stretches connective tissues
• Reduces chronic pain (i.e.Fibromyalgia, Arthritis)
• Improves skin tone
• Increases blood and lymph circulation
• Speeds the removal of metabolic waste
• Increases white & red blood cell count
• Relieves tired and aching muscles
• Stimulates the release of endorphins
• Improves muscle tone
• Relieves cramps & muscle spasms
• Increases flexibility and range of motion
• Speeds recovery from injury and illness
• Strengthens immune system
• Reduces swelling
• Reduces scarring
• Reduces tension headache
• Reduces mental stress
• Promotes better sleep
• Calms mood swings
• Induces mental relaxation
• Improves concentration
• Reduces anxiety
• Enhances self-image
• Provides a feeling of well being
• Promotes a greater creative expression
This is the only body you are going to get. Take care of it.
Please remember, Massage Therapy is a compliment to, not a replacement for, a physician’s care.